We work with governments, healthcare providers, educators, and health technology companies to improve surgical training.
Our dedicated team of consultants will work with you to design an innovative pathway that accelerates learning and improve patient outcomes and health economics. Link to further information.
Our award-winning Train the Trainer (Lapco TT) programme elevates the training skills of surgeons to improve safety in surgery. Link to further information.
Our online platfrom ‘Lapco Learning’ provides the framework to accelerate learning. Our validated methodology ensures objective and independent review of both trainer and trainee performance across all surgical specialties. Link to further information.
Other expertise include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Training for faculty
- Training for new consultants
- Competence and assessment in surgery
- Human factors training
- Patient safety
- Simulation Training
- Team training & communication skills
- Non-technical skills
- Economics of surgical training
- Failing trainees
- Leadership in surgery
- Presentation skills
- Working with industry
- Working with the NHS
- Establishing private practice
- Medico legal
- Research and technology
- External roles (education, consultancy, associations, charity)
- Non-technical skills training
- Simulation training
- Careers advice in surgery
- Recorded (video) procedure reviews