Rapid advances in new surgical technology such as Laparoscopic and Robotic surgery require safe and effective adoption through standardised training pathways.
Lapco Learning has been developed by highly experienced surgical trainers who recognise the need for surgeons to access a single platform to coordinate their training activities and house a life-time record of learning progression.
Our user-friendly platform provides the essential structure to manage each stage of the training pathway such as: coordination and delivery of training courses, integrated communication between programme participants, and assessing training performance of both the trainee and trainer.
Lapco Learning can be tailored to meet different industry requirements, offering a bespoke platform for a surgical cohort at national or local level.
Specialties including: Colorectal, Gynaecology, Thoracic, Hernia, Bariatric, Urology, Orthopaedic, Hepatobiliary, Oesophago-Gastric, Vascular, Transplant, Endocrine surgery.
- Create and manage your surgical training courses:
- Record trainee performance for multiple procedures:
- Evaluate learning curves during the training process
- Access Lapco assessors to ‘sign off’ trainee performance at the end of the training process:
- Integrate your own tools to assess clinical and economic outcomes
- Access essential training materials
- Create and issue course certificates to your delegates
- Promote your own courses and events
- Customised in your own brand and language
- Create and manage permissions for your own trainer/trainee user accounts.
- Bespoke development and plugins to accommodate all other needs.
- Join a global network of surgeons who are benefiting from the Lapco methodology