- We can design and implement an innovative training programme to support your needs.
- We can support with research and development of emerging surgical technologies.
- We can provide a qualitative objective assessment of surgical performance (including video reviews).
- We can advise on systems for reporting clinical and economic outcome data.
- We can offer advice to maximise the effects of financial investment in surgical technologies and training.
- We can provide access to a prestigious global network of influential healthcare professionals in multiple specialisms.
- We can support you to influence stakeholders (healthcare, government, industry) on the adoption and benefits of advanced surgical techniques, technology and education.
Our key opinion leaders have decades of experience in advising medical companies, healthcare and education providers with new surgical procedures, improved performance and enhanced training concepts.
Key steps to developing a Training programme:
- Analysis: Our dedicated team will examine your teams experience of carrying out minimally invasive surgery. This will include an assessment of surgical skill levels to identify your training requirements.
- Design: A customised, Lapco accredited training programme complete with course materials and digital solutions to assess your surgical trainers and trainees to the highest standard. The programme foundations are build around a core group of carefully selected experienced surgeons as the ‘trainers’ who we will train in the first instance. Click Train the Trainers to find out more.
- Implementation: We help deliver and manage your programme to accelerate and scale your training. The Lapco Learning platform provides the essential structure to manage this.
- Evaluate: We implement specialist assessment tools and reporting mechanisms (including access to expert video assessors) to measure the long-term success of the training, clinical and economic outcomes of your programme. We can also support you to publish your programme outcomes.
- Ongoing Support: An established programme structure provides a pathway for future for participation from trainees and trainers as new technologies emerge. Lapco services life-time guidance in multiple surgical specialities and technology.