Rosen Dimov is a consultant general surgeon with more than 20 years’ experience in colorectal surgery. Specializing in laparoscopic and robotic abdominal procedures. He started his carrier as a surgical trainer since 2002. Ros set up laparoscopic training courses, hands on courses and simulation training workshops since 2012. He has lectured both nationally and internationally on laparoscopic and robotic general surgery.
- National Advisory Board on General Surgery, Ministry of Health Care, Bulgaria.
- National Accreditation Committee on General Surgery Specialty, Bulgaria.
- Surgical Director of Medical Simulation and Training Center, Medical University,Plovdiv,Bulgaria.
- Editorial Advisory Board for journal “Hirurgia”,Bulgaria.
- Chairman of Regional Bulgarian Surgical Society,Plovdiv,Bulgaria.
- Member “At eundem” of Royal College of Surgeons of England /RCS/ since 13 of June 2019 year. Membership number №9280163
- Bulgarian Association of Mini invasive and Robotic Surgery /BAMIRS/ – 2022.